Would you be interested?
Terry Baskier, is looking to see if there would be any interest from our membership in the aggregate on a piece of property in Western MB. A decision has not been made on the next steps for this property but wanted to know if there is interest.
“We are trying to create awareness of the aggregate resources on our property in western Manitoba. We hope this will provide interested parties with enough information to connect with us if they wish to have a conversation about a potential purchase of this land including these aggregate resources.”
Information about the property:
- Aggregate testing was completed in August 2023 on a rural property in western Manitoba W 26-15-27-W1M.
- 16 test holes identified potential aggregate resources of:
- 1,458,500 m3 / 1,907,718 yd3 of gravel
- 1,941,000 m3 / 2,538,828 yrd3 of sand
- If you or your organization are potentially interested in the purchase of this land with these resources, please contact T. Baskier email email@example.com by February 5, 2024.