CARM advocates on behalf of its members through promoting proper standards & best practices and lobbying for appropriate regulations and legislation. CARM‘s Government Affairs & Industry Standards Committee was formed to address concerns and to assist members confronted with industry challenges. CARM also advocates for workforce development, promoting construction careers and education opportunities through the Marketing & Promotions Committee and the Education & Training Committee. CARM has an annual scholarship program for youth and new apprentices.
Through these committees, CARM has formed alliances with regional and provincial organizations to facilitate advocacy for members.
- City of Brandon Development Task Force
- Apprenticeship Manitoba Provincial Advisory Committees
- Construction Safety Association of Manitoba Advisory Committee
- Manitoba Employers Council
- Westman Construction Expo Organizing Committee
- Assiniboine Community College
- Apprenticeship Manitoba – Trades Qualification Training