Construction Documents Training (CCDC) – Understanding Procurement & Contracting
Understanding Procurement and Contracting
May 1, 2018 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
St. John Ambulance, Brandon
To Register Visit: www.ccdc.org
**Includes Free Lunch Session: New and Updated CCDC Documents**
When undertaking and construction project, the procurement process and contracting requirements are an integral step in the process. By utilizing best practices when calling bids and awarding contracts, all stakeholders can benefit by avoiding costly misunderstandings, disputes and delays.
This CCDC Seminar session focuses on some of those best practices in the procurement process. It will introduce the new CCDC 23 ‘A Guide to Calling Bids and Awarding Construction Contract,’ a flagship and industry-leading document for procurement authorities , as well as the new CCDC Master Specification for Division 00 “Procurement and Contracting Requirements’ This new master specification is a first for CCDC and is part of a longer –term effort to introduce more specification is a first for CCDC, and is part of a longer term effort to introduce more specification documents through CCDC
What Will You Take Away:
- Understand the best practices during the procurement and contracting process.
- Recognize key steps to avoid misunderstandings, disputes and delays.
- Learn how specifications can be effectively used in the procurement and contracting process
- Identify recommend wordings for key stages of procurement
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
This Session will be of interest to:
- Specification Writers
- All stakeholders impacted by the procurement and contracting
|In addition, attendees will receive: