2023 Annual Conference
March 7, 2023 @ 8:00 am - March 10, 2023 @ 5:00 pm
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 CCA ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS NOW OPEN
The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) is thrilled to announce that our marquee event, the 2023 Annual Conference will take place March 7-10 in Tucson, Arizona at the Hilton El Conquistador. CCA’s National Advisory Council (NAC) meetings and Annual General Meeting (AGM) will also take place at the same location on March 6. This multi-day industry event will bring together leaders from across the country for incredible content, networking and to celebrate our member’s accomplishments through our National Awards program.
2023 CCA Annual Conference in person experience
Register today to secure your spot to attend the 2023 CCA Annual Conference.
All registrations for delegates, companions and children include:
- Access to all sessions – including the opening keynote sponsored by Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc., the economic outlook session and our talent and tequila showcase.
- Breakfast and lunch from March 8-10.
- Welcoming night reception and dinner presented by Travelers Canada – Kick off the conference with us in a Tucson themed evening.
- CCA National Awards ceremony presented by Northbridge Insurance – Raise a glass with us to the work that is raising the bar in our industry.
- Fun night reception and dinner – Saddle up for this unforgettable evening sponsored by EllisDon Corporation and Intact Surety.
- Closing gala – Raise a final toast to friends old and new as we celebrate during this red-carpet closing gala sponsored by Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and Graham.
Registration rates to attend in person in Tucson, Arizona are as follows:
|Category||Regular fee (US$)|
|Young adult (13-18 years old)||$900.00|
|Child (5-12 years old)||$425.00|
*Note, rates above for the in person conference are listed in US dollars and do not include additional taxes.